Shifting...

A blog about my cutie pies (doggies) Peapea and Buibui
I'm still in the midst of shifting my content from my old blog...

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Sa wat dee~ random updating

I used to use this platform to share pics of my dogs and foods... but ever since Instagram.... I kinda don't update as often as I want to be~

I'm busy with living... breathing itself already took up all of my times and I have to squeeze in with all the lazy stuff I want to do~ like napping, lying on my bed ... day dreaming... sleeping... and just look at my ceiling! lolx #imlazysowhat!

So here are some of the random pics I've posted on instagram (and some NEW one... hahahhaa)



How can I not start anything with FOODS... I love to eat as much as I love to cook... but because I have to keep up with my "Status quo" as a #lazybone... I cannot do too much cooking (Wahahahhahahaa!!!) Anyway.. .the salted egg sauce pork rib is YUMMY~ 

The sandwiches from Hans was kinda meh~  I can do better but since I'm lazy... I pay money to eat something not as good as my own cooking ( -_-"' )


Cheap foods selling at "atas" price even at pasar malam (6 tiny pieces for $4) 
I can make more with a pack of flour and box of eggs and it's still cheaper then this small cup!!!
But then... I'm lazy... so no complain since it's quite nice.... kekekekeke :P


Every meal you made
Every bite you take...
I'll be watching you 👅



Donut = LOVE

See even Ginny (my baby niece... 18 months only...) is dancing when she had donut!

Not peapea though~ hahahah
FAKE FAKE FAKE DONUT!



Ginny is having some serious conversation with peapea
(I do not know what they talking about!)

DO not taste like teh tarik... more like teh only~ 
Money not well spent!! But not my money so ok ~ hahahaha

Anyone exciting for The Flash Season 2??




And WHY?? Waited so long for Doctor Who Season 9 and it ended with "to be continue...." (arggggg~ have to wait another week~ lolx)


That's all for now...
Follow me on instagram la~

 


No comments:

Post a Comment