Shifting...

A blog about my cutie pies (doggies) Peapea and Buibui
I'm still in the midst of shifting my content from my old blog...

Friday, May 9, 2014

Getting use to a camera without a flip screen

I have been using camera with a flip out screen even since I start owning a digital camera (the only non flip out cameras I had were all 35mm film camera -I think they still works! lolx)... so..


I bring the camera (Canon EOS M with 18-55mm len) to a blogger event few days ago... and these were some candids shots... Ming like me are sooooo used to flip out screen camera! lolx





I blogged about the event (link)


Bought 2 tee-shirt at Chinatown to wear it at home as PJ (2 for SD$5!! Cheap deal~)


And I'm going to end this super short post with a super sweet buibui~

Shared this on instagram


Thanks for "viewing" (nothing much to "read"... kekekeke)

No comments:

Post a Comment