Shifting...

A blog about my cutie pies (doggies) Peapea and Buibui
I'm still in the midst of shifting my content from my old blog...

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Oh my Samsung EX2f Camera

Last Wednesday.. I kinda semi dropped my camera when it's on shooting mood ... can't remember much as I was carrying quite a number of bags in a crowded room - someone knocked me and my camera just let go (hahahha)

Now, the len just don't wanna do back in.. and it kept saying "zoom error" ....
I didn't get extended warrenty.. and it's been about 2 yrs old...

I've tried all means to get it start working.... hahahha...
Still trying... if I can't do anything... it's time for me to do some googling and watching tons of intro/review youtube (which I've been doing since Thurs!!)

Canon EOS M, Samsung NX2000 or Nikon 1 J series....
Loving everything on Samsung..... BUT I don't feel like getting A Samsung... hmmm... if only the Samsung NX2000 is pack into a Canon.. .that would be match made in Heaven for ME!


No comments:

Post a Comment