Shifting...

A blog about my cutie pies (doggies) Peapea and Buibui
I'm still in the midst of shifting my content from my old blog...

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Eczema, hives, allergies and ugly skin

I was thinking about talking about this issue on my beauty blog.. but then again... I don't want anything gruesome or not pretty to be on there.. so I decided to talk about my skin over here! (I know me... I will talk about this on there too! lolx)

Back in late Feb, before my sister gave birth to a cute baby on 24th Feb 2014(I won't ever forget the date cos it's a day before my sister birthday! So now... le baby and sister can share birthdays (by a day different), kekeke)

I got a major inflammation on my knee and ankel (I have eczema patches, which have been there for years- in chinese we call it  "湿疹 - 显" I have learned to live with it as it will come and goes (which usually took years for it to go away completely... but if they happy they come back and haunt me!)

The infected skin look so raw and swollen and scary - I went to see a TCM.. which I think the medication kinda trigger hives (having this and this all over my body!) ... it's quite common for me la, because I have hives on and off for weeks every few months! But this time... the condition is so series,( except my face)... my whole body was cover in it!! VERY ugly and super itchy!

Allergy
Few days back.. I noticed a little dry bump along my lash line on my left eye (link)... this is quite common as it will go away afew hours.. but this time t didn't and it got worse.

For the pass few days ... I've tried new sunscreen, new eyecream, cleanser and touch sunflower... so ONE of them is the cause!!!!! But since it mainly popped out around the eyes areas.. I think it may be the eyecream... but flower pollen maybe the cause too.. since I always touch my eyes!!! Arggg.... every worse things just pop out at the same time!!!!! (since my immune system is kinda mess up cos of the eczema and hives - anything toxin will cause a reaction!)

I hate Eczema, sensitive skin, allergy condition, sinus and all skin related conditions!!!!!

Yesterday, I went to this TCM.. and I have acupuncture and fire needle thingy.. and some medication... now I feel better... skin look slightly better..  I just want this nightmare to be over soon!!


I'm on ban on some foods : egg, peanut, chocolate, seafoods (like prawn, crab, shellfish)... cold drink~

(I still don't have the courage to show the inflammation eczema patches... they look so horrible and everytimes I look at it.. it just made me sad~ )

Hopefully, like the sinseh said.. I will be recovered about 40% in 3 to 4days and took about 2/3 months to get my eczema clear up!! (Keeping my fingers crossed!)


I have been fighting eczema all my life... and if you have any questions... email me/comment.. .I try my best to share my experiences~


No comments:

Post a Comment