Shifting...

A blog about my cutie pies (doggies) Peapea and Buibui
I'm still in the midst of shifting my content from my old blog...

Monday, December 2, 2013

Random, Coffee, hyper ... trolling

This evening.... I was just telling +miwitch J (miwitch.com) that my camera have all these funky setting that I hardly use .... and so I was saying "Why don't we create our own trolling/meme images".....

#Good!
#Best!
#Youwin!
#Yeah!

#what
#huh
#shock
#Gosh

#aiyaya
#confuse
#kixiao
#whatthe...
#thisissomessup

 #areyoucrazy
#idontwanttoliveinthisworldanymore
#crazy

Here are some of the pics we tried using other function ~






Please don't forget how our *normal* face look like~ 
lololololx (Will blog about the hair makeover/Loretta Japan over at my beauty blog soon)



Hahahhaa...
All these funky pictures were taken at the JEM's Coffee Beans... I hope no one think we are crazy at that moment~ kekekekeke~

No comments:

Post a Comment