Shifting...

A blog about my cutie pies (doggies) Peapea and Buibui
I'm still in the midst of shifting my content from my old blog...

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Korean Drama 韩剧 : I can hear your voice 聽見你的聲音

I cannot STOP thinking about this kdrama "I can hear your voice(聽見你的聲音)" - it's a melodrama, super interesting story plot and the romance between the leads are sooooooo sweet!!  *Draw heart in the air*




Synopsis
The drama is about a lawyer who is appointed by the state to represent a defendant who has “not even a 1% chance of being declared innocent.”
Jang Hye Sung (Lee Bo Young) is a bold, sassy, thick-faced, comical female lawyer. She is a prickly edge, sharp tongue who doesn’t have a bit of concept or manners and finds it hard to be enthusiastic about what she does. Cha Kwan Woo (Yoon Sang Hyun) is a serious, passionate and macho former police officer who becomes a government lawyer. Meanwhile, Park Soo Ha (Lee Jong Suk) is a 19 years old boy who has the superpower to hear people’s thoughts. Together they will team up to solve the cases no one else wants, cases that only have a one percent chance of being found innocent.
(Source)

 I love the plot and twist of this melodrama, so interesting and very touching..... you will hate, scream, cry and feel the burn angers together with the casts!! Not forgetting their great acting!!!!




I love the connection between the 2 leads, their lives are full of sadness and craps.... the tragic accident brough 2 beautiful souls together ... and for the very long time (in drama history)... I don't see the wide age gap different/weirdness between the 2 leads... I love it (hahaha...) I simply find that they go so well together <3<3<3 They look good together too!! (Great casting choice~)

I have nothing but love and rave about this drama!!! Just watch it... NO spoiler from me.... kekekeke~






End the post with a compilation of  the romance between the 2 leads <3<3
(If you havent see this drama... please don't click PLAY)


Rating : 8/10
Cuteness/romance between the 2 leads 10/10 <3

Images from Google image search (source)

No comments:

Post a Comment