Shifting...

A blog about my cutie pies (doggies) Peapea and Buibui
I'm still in the midst of shifting my content from my old blog...

Friday, February 17, 2012

This is not a John Carter movie review ^_^


Synopsis
Civil War vet John Carter is transplanted to Mars, where he discovers a lush, wildly diverse planet whose main inhabitants are 12-foot tall green barbarians. Finding himself a prisoner of these creatures, he escapes, only to encounter Dejah Thoris, Princess of Helium, who is in desperate need of a savior. Written by IMDb Editors   

 
lolx at "...You are ugly..."



If one day, I found myself waking up on Mars...  I think I will go crazy!!!! What, Why, Who... and huh?!?! Why MEEeeeeee!!!!!

Then I will start to think about how to live on, like finding foods and trying to get back to earth. Or try to blend in?? Hehhh... that would be crazy cos I'm more likly to be killed by aliens(if there are aliens la)!!! 

But at the same time, it will be kinda cool being able to have this kind of adventure!!! It's feel kinda magical... maybe it's my destiny to have this kind of chance to be able to experiences different kind of "lifestyle".

Anyway, I'm pretty excited about this movie.... the action and the storyline were kinda interesting!


Catch John Carter in cinemas this 8 March 2012
Like and Follow the official Facebook Page, twitter and Youtube Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment