Shifting...

A blog about my cutie pies (doggies) Peapea and Buibui
I'm still in the midst of shifting my content from my old blog...

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sago Pudding

Sago Pudding was one of my favourite desserts to make (Yes..  love making desserts more then eating it! lolx)

I change abit of the recipe.
I didn't use any coconut milk, corn or gula melaka. (I change the gula melake to corn/maple or caramel syrub.) and replace coconut milk to evaporated milk (to make it more easy to prepare!)

All we need are sago (be it white(original) or in pandan flavour), some salt, caramel syrub and evaporated milk.





->>> Boil a pot of water with about 1 teaspoon of salt...
->>> Pour in the pack of sago into the boiling water...
->>> Keep stirring to make sure that the pearls do not clump together.
->>> Cook for about 10mins until it's semi translucent, turn off the heat and cover the pot to let it sit for another 5-10mins until it was translucent. drain the water and pour it in a "shape cup or a huge bowl to let it cool down before putting it into the fridge.

Cut out a piece, pour in some eveporated milk and caramel syrub
and dang dang dang... yummy dessert.




No comments:

Post a Comment