Shifting...

A blog about my cutie pies (doggies) Peapea and Buibui
I'm still in the midst of shifting my content from my old blog...

Monday, October 31, 2011

Random fussing...


Please excuse me if you don't like to read about "Fussing, complaining subject" ...

You can just click to my other posts (^,~) since I don't really love to "complain" alot on my "blog" (beside complaining about friends.. wahahahahha.... ok ok.. I do love to fuss :b)

Recently, I read a few "blogs"(I shall not named)... they are showing all the "wrong" technique in cleansing or even the procedure of applying skincares!!!

This is scary!!! Because, once the fundamental is wrong... you are more likly to stay that way until your skin react badly!!! But then, more likey peoples will blame the products and not their technique!!!!!

Please, don't follow anyone blindly ... some just blog for the sake of blogging and some (sad to say this) just wanna get more "freebies" (*Shake head*)

Do read the instruction at the back of the product.. most of the time, they will indicate "directions"

No comments:

Post a Comment