Shifting...

A blog about my cutie pies (doggies) Peapea and Buibui
I'm still in the midst of shifting my content from my old blog...

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Myojo Ippeichan Yakisoba

 The other night, when I was feeling hungry and tired sitting infront of my desktop digging my brain for words and editing pictures for my beauty blog, my sis dump this infront of me.

Myojo Ippeichan Yakisoba
 


Hmm, she loves it and xiaomei said it taste like Takoyaki (you know the octopus bbq balls) and I find that it was a cross between of Yaki tori and Takoyaki... I guess the soya sauce and mayo made the instant noodles taste like it.

I don't quite like it, as I prefer my "mee" to be more of a "salty", "fragrance" or "sour" taste then "sweet" (But I love the Korean dry kimichi noodle.. it's sweet and OMY yummy!)

I just wonder why all Japanese dry instant mee have to be "sweet"?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment