Shifting...

A blog about my cutie pies (doggies) Peapea and Buibui
I'm still in the midst of shifting my content from my old blog...

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Music: Joe Jonas FastLife

I won 2 copies of Joe Jonas first solo album "FastLife"!!


I'm liking my hair... It's messy and big (I like I like~ lolx)  
Oopsie... please, excuse my bare face ^_~

Here's the 2 copies!!!


One more pic of my damp and messy hair ^.~


Here's the songs list...


Just in Love



Read alot of comments that Joe Jonas is trying to be the new "Justin Timerberlake"... Well, I agree it does have JT shadow on his performing style(base on the live I saw on Youtube) and the dressing style(oh well, don't everyone look kinda similar in skinny suit?? :b)

Anyway, I haven't listen to the whole album yet, but base on the live shows... those songs were nowhere near JT R&B/Hip Hop sound! It's more of a POP fusion! lolx  [I still prefer Jonas' style rock song (kinda like pop + country)]


Thanks Campus Magazine/Universal Music Singapore for organizing the giveaway contest.

Check out their facebook page :https://www.facebook.com/campus.singapore

No comments:

Post a Comment