Shifting...

A blog about my cutie pies (doggies) Peapea and Buibui
I'm still in the midst of shifting my content from my old blog...

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The cat that "meow"


Don't mind the header... it's almost 4 in the morning and I can't think straight.


Last Saturday (5th March 2011). On the way to Orchard(...erm, still at the void deck of my block) and when I walked over to the only stack of stair that I will passby when heading towards the main road for bus/cab. I saw this....

If you knew me well.. I can't help myself .. I have to "meow" at the cat (I will do all kind of "meowing" to get kitty attention!)

Patience me, I took out my camera and snap the above pic before voicing my lovely sweet "meow~" (lolx) ...

She turn around and stare at me for a few seconds before turning back to continue staring at the sky (She's acting emo)... so I "meow" again and this time.... I sound more fierce... and she... wahahhahaha...

Well, She was annoyed by my constant "meowing" and off she go.....

Ok, it's the end of the random entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment