Shifting...

A blog about my cutie pies (doggies) Peapea and Buibui
I'm still in the midst of shifting my content from my old blog...

Friday, February 4, 2011

Jones The Grocer @ Mandarin Gallery Singapore

Last Friday, I was invited to the Mandarin Gallery to witness the "Two Good To Be True" Grand Draw in celebrating Mandarin Gallery's 1st anniversary!




This entry is more about the foods I had at Jones The Grocer.

Wagyu Beef Burger - the beef was abit dry, but it stil taste rich and sweet(meat sweet, not sugary sweet!) Not a fan of potato wedges.. but these taste yummy~ Not too dry, starchy or salty!



Apple Crumble : This is sweetness overload and I simply don't like it much!
I'm not a sweet tooth person, but I do love apple pie and apple turnover (Cakes also but only chocalate, coffee and tiramisu)

If you are a Apple Crumble fan.. you might like this, because the crust was pretty good!




Address:
333A Orchard Road,
#04-21/23
Mandarin Gallery, Singapore

Tel: +65 6836 6372


Read more about the event here

No comments:

Post a Comment