Shifting...

A blog about my cutie pies (doggies) Peapea and Buibui
I'm still in the midst of shifting my content from my old blog...

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Fierce but sweet little lovely cat

I normally spot this cat siting on top of the stair on our void deck staring down at passes by with fierce but calm eyes!

And today, she was standing at the bottom of the stair and she walk over to me and start rubbing her body on my legs!!! Awwww... so sweet and cute la!!!!



rubbing...

rubbing and ...

staring + rubbing... and...

Siting on top of my feet... lolx

I blend down(while her bum still siting on my feet) and randomly snap afew pics.. and two come out quite clear and nice~ kekekeke

I walked off... and she stare at me....

...

Here a clip her "rubbing" in motion... lolx




Pics and Video taken by Iphone4

No comments:

Post a Comment