Shifting...

A blog about my cutie pies (doggies) Peapea and Buibui
I'm still in the midst of shifting my content from my old blog...

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Random shop alone before movie

Went to see New Moon on Tues with Ming and Swan @ VIVO..
Finally, right? lolx.. heard good and bad reviews on the movie... so I didn't gave high hope for this movie and in the end.. it turn out quite good! ^__^

Before meeting Ming and Swan... I went out early, I wanna check out MAC for their browsets and Sasa on the Pupa new collection (it look like MAC style black.. but it was too gittery for my liking!)

So I bought the MAC browset without checking out Sephora browset.. WHY? Well bcos... when I saw the shade beguile... I have to have it! lolx

I also randomly checking out MAC eyeshadows.... And I donno why Amber light look so pretty this time(I always thought it was too loud/dark for my liking).. There goes my willpower on trying not to buy too much eyeshadows!!!!



Beguile browset.. I tried it on yesterday and I love how light the texture was
and how soft the color when I brush it thru my brows!


Amber Light... It's kinda like bronze orange gold!


I window shopping awhile at Tangs, some random clothing stores(I wanna get some normal big round neck tshirts.. didnt see any I like~) and I stop by Best Denki to get a new earphone(I hate the one I bought last month!... So tiny and I felt that it keep poking my eardrums.(I know it's impossible for a ear piece to poke the eardrums!) But well... I got a Sony black innit earpiece ^__^ I'm happy with it!

Lastly, I rest at Coffee beans with a cup of hot yummy latte while waiting for them to reach ^__^ A very blissful, relaxing 2hrs shopping spree(I didn't buy alot.. but I see alot! lolx)


They reach around 8pm... have dinner before the movie ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment