Shifting...

A blog about my cutie pies (doggies) Peapea and Buibui
I'm still in the midst of shifting my content from my old blog...

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Movie review: I Hate Valentine's Day


Thank you Sus/Pat for recommending this movie!! I love it so much <3


Synopsis fr IMDB::
A love story set in Manhattan, where a florist who abides by a strict five-date-limit with any man finds herself wanting more with the new restaurateur in town.


Another lovely romance comedy by Nia Vardalos!! She is even cuter and funnier in this movie then "My life in Ruins"!!!!

Very light, funny, cheeky and romantic movie!! What not to love? lolx.. oh and John Corbett are really cute... being very blur at the dating rules set by Nia!! So cute.




My Rating: 8.9/10


I was kinda agree on her theory on not getting too involved and less hurt you will feel... I will like to put it this way "maybe I haven't meet the right person yet"! ^__^

Maybe I should go on date more often now.. rather then saying NO to those who ask me out!
It just that the idea of meeting and getting to know someone new... freak me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment