Shifting...

A blog about my cutie pies (doggies) Peapea and Buibui
I'm still in the midst of shifting my content from my old blog...

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas gift exchange outing with....

Tuesday 29 Dec 2009, meet ming and swan at 313(the newly opened shopping mall just above Somerset MRT(along Orchard Road) for our own little Xmas gifts exchange dinner party.

We exchange gifts and dinner at Centerpoint "New York New York Deli", Foods was OK OK...

After dinner, we went shopping at 313... I bought a dark navy oversize top ^__^ and swan bought tons of doll dresses tops.
Ming gave me an Etude House nail polish that I have been thinking about getting I bought the Sally Hansen Green Nail polish (it was on discount! Good have been wanting it too) Swan gave me and aiyaa each a powder crystal that we have to grow ourself! I got Orange and Aiyaa got the purple one... Now both belong to Aiyaa... she like this kind of stuff better! lolx I'm just lazy~  
 
Later that night, I cut a piece of a cheesecake that I make on Sunday... I powder on alot of cocoa powder...

No comments:

Post a Comment